Gen X Engineering is a respected and trusted provider of niche mechanical engineering services to the South West of Western Australia. Our innovative and highly-capable team provides a comprehensive range of solutions for our clients’ bespoke needs.
Combining more than 60 years of experience, our engineering team brings diverse capabilities, innovation and continuous improvement to a comprehensive suite of services.
In supporting our clients, we aim to deliver fast and efficient solutions, without compromising on quality, value or safety.
Our scope of capabilities and support for our clients includes:
- Consultancy: diagnostic and repair solutions.
- Manufacturing: structural fabrication, machining, fitting, laser aligning.
- Coded welding of pipes and pressure vessels to site and international standards
- Certified load-pressure testing.
- Installation and commissioning.
- Onsite maintenance and optimisation, shutdowns.
- Project work.
Our many successful relationships and partnering with local industry are a reflection upon our commitment to service and include South 32, Tronox, Doral, Iluka, Holcim Concrete, Coogee Chemicals and the Water Corporation of WA.
Our business located at 30 Clifford St, Davenport.