Gen X Engineering has completed a diverse range and size of on-site projects from minor upgrades to major site-wide upgrades and installations. Efficiency, quality and safety are key drivers for cost effective delivery of these Greenfield and Brownfield projects.
Key projects delivered by Gen X Engineering include:
- Commissioning and laser aligning of rotatable equipment during the US$3.5 billion Efficiency and Growth project.
- Fabrication, installation and commissioning of steel pipes, pumps, valves and associated equipment for the AUS$24 million Wellington pipe project.
- Fabrication and installation of mill motor bases for the rod and ball mill motor upgrade.
- Fabrication and installation of pipework neck sprays.
- Multiple tank replacements including the fabrication and installation of steel tanks, the removal and installation of fibreglass and steel tanks.
- The installation of multiple pipelines including:
- Slurry import pipeline which we were requested to install due to difficult working situation and access.
- Install and commission new +GF+ COOL-FIT™ safety shower system, including pump station, pipework and showers through the existing plant.
- Fabricate and install new hydrogen peroxide pipework including modification to the existing plant to allow installation of new pumps.
- Dual filter overhaul and relining.
- ROM bin apron feeder repair and overhaul.
- Refurbishment of mothballed apron feeder to full operating condition for installation at new mining operation.
- Trommel screen repairs and upgrades during shutdowns.
Water Corporation of WA:
- Waste Water Treatment Plant upgrades including:
- Improvements to vacuum belt filter.
- Upgrade of sodium hypochlorite tank and associated pumps and piping.
- Ongoing pipe spool upgrades.
Ahern’s Port project:
- Laser aligning of all rotatable equipment, including machining and fabrication work during commissioning of the project.
- Laser aligning of rotatable equipment at Busselton and Kemerton Waste Water Treatment Plants.