Gen X Engineering’s successful partnerships with local industry are a reflection upon a strong commitment to service, quality and safety.
The certification of Gen X Engineering’s quality management system in line with ISO9001:2008, was an important milestone for the company. Gen X Engineering can now provide quality assurance for their client’s satisfaction.
The absolute commitment to Zero Harm is evident in our record of never having sustained a Lost Time Injury (LTI). The company adopts a stringent Work Health Safety management system certified to Australian standards AS/NZS 4801:2001 ensuring a safe place to work at and for.
Our OHS4801 certification provides assurance that our company has:
- Developed and maintains an effective OH&S management system.
- Conforms with current OH&S regulations.
- Evidence of conformance available to interested stakeholders, in order to provide a reputation as a safe and reliable supplier.
- Demonstrated knowledge and control over hazard reduction in regard to workplace injury, illnesses and incidents.
- An authentic declaration of conformance available for inspection during tender for work.