Since its inception in 2008, Gen X Engineering has become an integral partner and supplier to the local mining and manufacturing sector through its focus on quality, sustainability and values.
Gen X Engineering is a business with clear values. It is as much about the team as it is the job. Respect, honesty, integrity, courage and commitment are core values within a successful team culture.
“Invaluable leadership and respect are key drivers to our business’s success and growth. We currently have a highly skilled team of 13 employees ranging from business administration and development to mechanical and engineering trades. It is our philosophy to grow our people along with our organisation.”
Ryan Loverock, Director.
Gen X Engineering is passionate about developing staff, having successfully supported seven apprentices and most recently sponsoring Ben Mahaffy to complete a welding inspectors’ certificate. The dedicated team of fitters, riggers, coded welders and boilermakers regularly undertake professional development and training across a range of industry competencies.
“We believe in the ability of our team to deliver the highest quality product, service and experience available in the South West. We choose our team carefully and are proud of the Gen X Engineering family.”
Matthew Robinson, Director.
Gen X Engineering values the local community. The Gen X team actively supports the community through sponsorship of many important organisations and events. Equal to this is the commitment to please all clients through approachable relationships and an honest, reliable and quality service.
Gen X Engineering’s mission is to achieve complete customer satisfaction through long term sustainable growth by investing in quality people to help deliver better outcomes for our clients, employees and community.
- Safety and wellbeing – being safe, understanding and accepting in everything we do.
- Community and environment – ensuring future generations can enjoy a region of beauty, diversity and opportunity.
- Transparency and integrity – a commitment to always doing the right thing.
- Continuous improvement and education – improving efficiency and longevity through innovation and education.
- Quality and accountability – creating satisfaction and value through best practices, understanding and ownership.